Gender Equality Index
This index set up by the French government aims to measure wage gap between women and men. With 90 points out of 100, LEYGATECH achieves a large part of the objectives of gender equality and fully meets regulatory requirements. 4 criteria are used to assess inequalities between women and men in the workplace:
- The pay gap between women and men in comparable positions and age groups (35/40)
- The difference in the distribution of individual raises (35/35)
- The number of female employees who received a raise on their return from maternity leave (15/15).
- The number of women represented among the 10 highest pay (5/15)
LEYGATECH is committed to a policy of gender equality, which is achieved through:
- Recruitment, in order to ensure the equal treatment of applications without any discriminatory measures.
- Training, in order to give all employees same opportunities to develop their skills.
- Remuneration, in order to ensure an equivalent level of pay between women and men with similar skills, training and experience
- Career management, in order to guarantee women and men same opportunities for advancement and the same access to posts of responsibility.
Moreover, as a further proof that equality between women and men, beyond the law, is a major concern for LEYGATECH, we have invested heavily in our new site in Yssingeaux in order to increase the number of women in extrusion jobs.