THINK « RECYCLED » !!
YES IT'S POSSIBLE
THANKS TO MECHANICAL
& CHEMICAL RECYCLING !
MECHANICAL RECYCLING ... OBVIOUSLY
We are able to incorporate up to 100% mechanical recycled materials for your non-food industrial packaging (pallet covers, envelopes, bags, etc.):
- Post-Industrial Recycled Raw Material (RRM) from industrial waste.
- Post-Consumer RRM from household waste bins collection.
Most of our films are already recyclable and all will be by 2025 to increase RRM incorporation rate in packaging.
CHEMICAL RECYCLING : A SOLUTION FOR HOUSEHOLD WASTE TREATMENT
Chemical recycling is the next logical step to mechanical recycling. It allows, through different depolymerisation technologies, to return to the raw material which is ethylene. This ethylene is then steam-cracked to become polyethylene. Its use is based on a mass balance system controlled by the ISCC. Leygatech is the first French extruder to obtain this certificate. We can offer products made from up to 100% recycled chemical material.
- It’s food contact approved
YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
BY USING BIO-BASED MATERIALS
Bio-based materials that can be carbon 14 dated
from sugarcane bagasse, allowing us to offer products containing 60% to 85% bio-based materials.
Bio-based materials used in a mass balance system
originating from green waste, this system requires ISCC Plus certification. Leygatech is the first French extruder to obtain this certification. We can offer products made from up to 100% bio-based materials.
OUR « LTBIO 01 »
- Suitable for bags and newspaper/magazine packing,
- « OK COMPOST » or « HOME COMPOST » certified,
- Contains an evolutive % of renewable materials in accordance with french legislation for bags.
OUR « LTBIO 08 »
- Multi-layer film with a sealing layer at low temperature, suitable for flowpack production and for thermo-lamination on pulp, cardboard or paper,
- • It can also be laminated with OPLA or Cellophane for lids and pouches.